|This is the next photo that was taken that day. Here is #29 in this series. Buick grows with Flint 1916 story.|
This view facing east up Hamilton Avenue at the intersection of Industrial Avenue shows Weston-Mott at the left and Buick factory #01 just beyond the large tree. The original office building is in front of #01. Beyond that is the Imperial Wheel Company. This would be late 1915 judging by the Buick sign located next to the office. It reads "Buick Six's Exclusively for 1916". so this would be after the September model change, since 1916 was the first year of the (exclusive use) of the six cylinder Buick engine and the card is postmarked 1915. June 1915 six announcement.
|Click on this story for the original.|