This photo of the Personal Welfare Dept. is shown from the north west across Industrial ave. In 1946 this would become the Oak Park entrance to factory #04 (the huge new sheet metal plant), which eventually would become an assembly plant. Factory #04 would occupy the footprint of everything shown in this photo. The saw-tooth roofed area, plus the two story structure in the distance is the axle machine shop. The old Weston -Mott factory is in the far distance. Just click on the photo at the top to read the whole description on this building.