Saturday, July 23, 2011

Factory #28 Then & Now

Ghost image of factory #28.

This is the same view as shown below 91 years later. The street in front was re-routed in the 1970's during urban renewal. That was the time of the name change from St. Johns st. to James P. Cole blvd.

Factory #28 in 1920. This view is directly north with St. Johns street in front. This street is now James P. Cole blvd.
James P. Cole.

No comments: