This view of factory #05 is facing southwest overlooking Stewart st at the intersection of Division and Selby. This factory built in 1950 was originally built to build J-65 Sapphire engines for the military during the Korean war. While building jet engines this factory was referred to as factory #43 but after 1955 took on the old factory #10 designation as factory #05. This factory is still producing parts for the transmission plant and engine plant as of 2008. UPDATE: this plant is slated to close in December of 2010. If true this will bring a total close to the last Buick factories in Flint.